Fine lines and wrinkles are inevitable as you age, but the good news is they can be minimized or at least delay their appearance with the right wrinkle treatment in Toronto. Different treatments can reduce the appearance of lines and other signs of ageing on your skin. Here is an overview of those procedures:
- NDYAG laser facials – These facials go beyond where traditional facials cannot, and that’s the deeper layer of the skin. This way, they promote cellular regeneration and collagen production from within. It is a non-invasive treatment without any recovery time or side effects. With more collagen levels, your skin can regenerate to reduce the appearance of fine lines and wrinkles, while achieving a more even and glowing skin tone.
- LED therapy – This is another non-invasive wrinkle treatment in Toronto that uses LED light to go through the skin’s surface. The light’s energy stimulates the natural rejuvenation capabilities of the body, as wavelengths deliver energy to the skin, similar to how the sun gives plants energy. It can target many skin conditions beyond wrinkles, such as enlarged pores, redness, acne, dullness, and fine lines.
- Skin tightening – Collagen production naturally decreases as we age, resulting in wrinkled and saggy skin that can make us look tired and older than we are. There are laser-based non-surgical skin tightening treatments that can help with that. The procedure aims to stimulate collagen growth, with Radio Frequency which heats and cools the skin at various depths promotes cellular regeneration and strengthening of the skin matrix, reducing wrinkles and lines, and also lifting the skin and reducing droopiness and laxity.
- Vampire facelift – This wrinkle treatment in Toronto uses your own blood. Platelet-rich plasma (PRP) is derived from the serum portion of the blood, which contains platelets. The platelets contain high levels of growth factors, which, when applied to the skin, will stimulate cell turnover. Platelets are rich in growth factors, which essentially act as energy boots for our skin. This helps our skin function optimally, increasing everything from collagen to elastin, while also bringing antioxidant and hydrating properties.
- Dermal fillers – These are made of hyaluronic acid, a naturally occurring substance in the body that can decline over time. Dermal fillers imitate and replace natural hyaluronic acid to volumize and lift the skin, thus, smoothing out lines around the mouth and nose and minimize vertical lip lines.
Are you interested in getting wrinkle treatment in Toronto? Look for a reputable laser skin clinic with a good track record of satisfying its patients with their innovative, safe, and effective wrinkle treatments and other skin solutions.